Thursday, December 27, 2007

VINTAGE GUITAR VINTAGE SONGS!!

Well if like me you struggle with just a tab book for company how about this little gem I stumbled across a few months ago, it's called VANDERBILLY. Basically this is one guys attempt to keep the teaching of music online alive and healthy, you can get to it from my favourite places to go in the side navagation bar.

With so many sites being shut down everyday for providing free tabs and it now being in a giant legal grey area I honestly thought that the teaching of guitar via the internet was dead in the water BUT!! this is the perfect way to work around the problem. Everyone who is a member is able to email a video and if its good enough it might get posted. I find it perfect for brushing up on those tracks you just can't quite get the hang of.

Join up, get involved and help the whole guitar community reap the rewards.

No comments: